Spiritual Photography

Famous Ghost Photos from haunted locations in the Chicagoland area and beyond.

Forums

Forum Home > Legends > Goodbye dear Lorriane Warren

Aanica
Site Owner

Goodbye to a pioneer in the world of ghost hunting and spiritual rescue, shes with her beloved Ed now...

Lorraine Warren, who with her husband, Ed, gained fame investigating haunted houses and other manifestations of the paranormal — cases that were dramatized on television and in the “Conjuring” movie series — died on Thursday in Monroe, Conn. She was 92

Ms. Warren often said that, when investigating a house, she preferred to be allowed to roam freely and to concentrate on the bedrooms.

“That is the easiest way, to sit on the edge of the bed,” she told The Irish Independent. “You know when you go to bed at night, how all these things go through your mind? That’s all recorded. You think these things out. What you have experienced, you go to bed and it is played out for you again. The moment between waking and sleep.”

Edward Warren Miney and Lorraine Rita Warren were American paranormal investigators and authors associated with prominent cases of hauntings. Edward was a World War II United States Navy veteran and former police officer who became a self-taught and self-professed demonologist, author, and lecturer. Wikipedia

Died: April 18, 2019 (aged 92); Monroe, Connecticut, U.S

Born: Lorraine Rita Moran; January 31, 1927; Bridgeport, Connecticut, U.S

--

I'm totally eccentric..8)

June 24, 2019 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aanica
Site Owner

more to come...

--

June 24, 2019 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

terrainwalker

I always admired Mrs Warren and her husband. They reached out to so many people who was in desparate need. It was impressive how they could figure out the source and then remedy the problems or at least give an allstar try. I've seen the couple and her alone on several shows. I've always wondered what secrets and experiences that they didn't share with the public. I watched Mrs Warren in a documentary about the youngest son of the Amtyville house family. Bless him, he has really had some majors problems in his life. Mrs. Warren was so good with him. You could see the kindness and love flow from her. She is a huge loss to the world and so was her husband.

--

October 30, 2019 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aanica
Site Owner

terrainwalker at October 30, 2019 at 1:02 PM

I always admired Mrs Warren and her husband. They reached out to so many people who was in desparate need. It was impressive how they could figure out the source and then remedy the problems or at least give an allstar try. I've seen the couple and her alone on several shows. I've always wondered what secrets and experiences that they didn't share with the public. I watched Mrs Warren in a documentary about the youngest son of the Amtyville house family. Bless him, he has really had some majors problems in his life. Mrs. Warren was so good with him. You could see the kindness and love flow from her. She is a huge loss to the world and so was her husband.

I feel the same way, to me they were always pioneering heroes, and they did the work when it was not "cool" they had a true calling, Ed Warren was the only non-ordained demonologist the Catholic church recognized and sought help from, that says quite a bit about him. Loraine was kind to all and gifted to the point of almost self destruction, from what Ive read she could not restrain her psychic abilities, not control what she received or when, often waking up in the middle of the night from visions or a contact message. They will be missed.   

--

November 12, 2019 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.