Spiritual Photography

Famous Ghost Photos from haunted locations in the Chicagoland area and beyond.

Forums

Forum Home > Legends > Goodbye my sister Rosemary Ellen Guiley

Aanica
Site Owner

Rosemary has left us, she was a true warrior in the world not many tread in, she was kind and always answered my questions and gave me pertinent information on our common nemisis, I will miss our conversations my sister and I hope you now can rest in peace or return in happiness.

Goodbye Rosemary, much love my sister xo

A PERSONAL STATEMENT FROM ROSEMARY

My interest in the paranormal began in childhood, inspired by experiences, extraordinary dreams, an intense interest in astronomy, and a voracious reading of nonfiction and fiction related to the paranormal, occult, science fiction and fantasy. My interests were always wide-ranging, and that continues to characterize my research and work today. All things in the paranormal and metaphysical realms are interconnected. My research includes history, mythology, folklore, religion, occult traditions, psychology, parapsychology, science, medicine, anthropology, and archaeology, as well as anecdotal experience.

My work is oriented around the how and why of our extraordinary experiences. It was clear to me early in life that the paranormal and the unseen realms are real, and that human beings have encounters and experiences that have been documented since ancient times. Our experiences form patterns throughout history that reveal our constant interaction with dimensions of the afterlife, spirit, the Divine, and a wide range of beings.

I examine both the light and dark sides of our experiences, from the mystical and angelic to the invasive, demonic, and problematic. To know one side, you must also know the other.

more here...

https://www.visionaryliving.com/bio/

--

I'm totally eccentric..8)

September 13, 2019 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

terrainwalker

I think the world has lost a wonderful soul with Rosemary's passing. I first came across her in my search for info on fairies. I never communicated with her, but watched her on some of the shows on tv and I think I even watched some videos of her, I was/am impressed on her vast knowledge of the paranormal. I know which of the same nemisis you speak, but I've not read any of her thoughts on them. I was aware that she has many books spanning many beings of the paranormal and supernatural realm. She will be missed and it's another sad loss.

--

October 30, 2019 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aanica
Site Owner

terrainwalker at October 30, 2019 at 12:55 PM

I think the world has lost a wonderful soul with Rosemary's passing. I first came across her in my search for info on fairies. I never communicated with her, but watched her on some of the shows on tv and I think I even watched some videos of her, I was/am impressed on her vast knowledge of the paranormal. I know which of the same nemisis you speak, but I've not read any of her thoughts on them. I was aware that she has many books spanning many beings of the paranormal and supernatural realm. She will be missed and it's another sad loss.

I so agree with you, she was very kind to me and personally signed my books to me that I got from her, I will especially cherish those now. She signed my demons and demonology encyclopedia like this. My name and  "take a dip on the dark side" then signed, she had a good sense of humor, lol

She first contacted me about the shadow people information I have posted in monsters section.  I told her to use whatever she liked. I really liked her, she will be missed, the loss of her contributions and research will certainly leave a hole that can never be filled... 

--

I'm totally eccentric..8)

November 12, 2019 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.