Spiritual Photography

Famous Ghost Photos from haunted locations in the Chicagoland area and beyond.

Forums

Forum Home > Monsters > Small Shadow Person Sighted

Aanica
Site Owner

My long time nemesis has just made a return visit after quite a while of silence, while staying at a friends house a full body appearance of a shadow person made itself known to me more than once, this time it seems to be of a smaller stature than the male looking ones I usually see. I'd say approximately 5' 5" but a complete form, they are so black, darker then night.

It's just so unreal these things show up out of nowhere then disappear into nowhere, plus the fact they never show any type of clothing, it's like they are a body of blackness, no face, no hair, just blackness. Like a black hole they seem to absorb light and move kind of fast but not fast around me. I'm sure there's a reason but as of yet I do not know.

Now I have my suspicions as to why they have appeared in this home, my friend is skating the edge and playing with her soul, she's claiming raised catholic but has not attended church over many many years, second she plays with wicca not really being trained in any of the paths. She's mixing hoodo seen in a movie with real life using no protections or cleansing rituals I do believe she has drawn this shadow person to her home in doing these things, then she scoffs at others advice, she can't see the shadow people but I can.

So now I'm left with the dilemma of leaving it there or trying to get it gone myself, I'm sure that's not going to be possible. It showed itself to me with lights on and house full of people, it definitely has no fear of being seen by me. Could it be following me? It very well may be but I'm pretty sure it's not. I'll be heading back for another visit next month, I'll definitely update any new sightings.

--

I'm totally eccentric..8)

March 9, 2020 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aanica
Site Owner

Followup after visit:

Confirming shadow enity, property oppression, people oppression. The property is a disaster, run down and messy always , filthy inside except for the first floor ( Exception of one room, where oppression is festering )  I feel as the above previous post explains it was brought to this home by the actions of the occupants. It is not following me. 

--

I'm totally eccentric..8)

May 9, 2020 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.